Amazing Man Utd and Mister Potato goodies are up for grabs. All you
have to do is sign-up and you’re automatically in the running to win.
Quarter 1 Winners click to expand
Quarter 2 Winners click to expand
Quarter 3 Winners click to expand
Quarter 4 Winners click to expand
Mister Potato Red Fans Contest Rules
By registering or taking part in 'Mister Potato Red Fans' ("Contest"), all persons participating herein ("Participants") agree to be bound to these Rules and Terms and Conditions.
This Contest is organised by Mamee-Double Decker (M) Berhad ("MDD") and is open to all persons aged 18 years or older as of 3rd June 2012.
- The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest: Employees of MDD (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members, representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of MDD (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members and/or MDD's elected printing vendors (including their immediate family members).
- This Contest is a lucky draw whereby winners are picked at random through the use of a computerized system. Participants are to ensure that they are not prohibited in any manner by any person, entity, authority or law anywhere in the world from entering this Contest.
- By participating in this Contest you represent and warrant that you have met the eligibility criteria set out under these Rules and Terms and Conditions.
- This Contest shall run from 00:00:01 AM on 3rd June 2012 to 23:59:59 PM on 2nd September 2013 ("Contest Period").
- The Contest Period is
divided into five (5) quarters with five (5) registration periods as per the
• Quarter 1 Registration Period - 3rd June 2012 to 2nd September 2012
• Quarter 2 Registration Period - 3rd September 2012 to 2nd December 2012.
• Quarter 3 Registration Period - 3rd December 2012 to 2nd March 2013
• Quarter 4 Registration Period – 3rd March 2013 to 2nd June 2013
• Quarter 5 Registration Period – 3rd June 2013 to 2nd September 2013
- MDD reserves the right to amend the Contest Period at any time without any notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period shall not be entertained.
Submission of Entries / How to Participate
- To participate, log on to www.mister-potato.com and select your country page.
- Registration for a new account automatically enters your Contest participation.
- Accounts registered prior to the Contest Period will be given the option to enter the Contest when participants log into their accounts. Participants are not required to register again.
- No purchases of Mister Potato products are necessary to enter or win.
- A total of two hundred and fifty (250) prizes will be given out from 3rd June 2012 to 2nd September 2013. Fifty (50) prizes will be awarded per draw, per quarter.
- Prizes offered for each quarterly draw will differ from one another.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form.
- MDD is entitled to change or replace any of the offered rewards with any prize of equivalent value at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
- The draws will be conducted during the week after the closing date of each registration period quarter (excludes weekends and public holidays) at MDD, Malaysia (or on such other date or time or at such other venue as may be determined by MDD) and the winning Eligible Person(s) will be selected at random using a computerised system in the presence of a 3rd party personnel. MDD reserves the right to draw reserve winners to replace any winner subsequently found to be disqualified.
- MDD's decisions regarding all elements of the competition process shall be final and binding. No other correspondence shall be entertained.
- Each winner can only win one (1) prize throughout the Contest Period. Winners who have won for that particular quarter are not eligible to participate again in the Contest for the rest of the Contest Period.
- Quarterly entries will NOT be snowballed to the subsequent quarter.
General Terms & Conditions
- Registration is only open to persons above 18 years of age as of 3rd June 2012 with valid identification cards or passports.
- Registration for this Contest must be done online.
- Each entry received during the Contest Period shall be documented according to the time of registration (yy/mm/dd/hh/mm/ss).
- All online entries must be received by MDD by 23:59:59 at the end of each registration period quarter during the Contest. All entries received after the closing deadline will not be considered.
- Participants should note that MDD may share personal data obtained in relation to each participant who enters this Contest with its associated partners, agents or appointed sub-contractors in order to provide the services related to this contest. Submission of an entry under this Contest shall be deemed as consent from the participants. If you do not wish to have your personal data shared in this manner, please do not submit an entry.
- MDD has the absolute discretion to reject or disqualify an entry without giving any reason whatsoever to any participant or any other party.
- Participants are not encouraged to use more than one member ID to submit their entries.
- MDD reserves the right to withdraw the prizes in the event that the winners do not comply with the Contest rules and regulations.
- Winners shall be notified via phone, email or any other means of communication deemed fit by MDD based on the particulars provided to MDD during the online registration process. MDD shall not be held liable in the event that the winner(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. MDD shall not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of any notification to the winners. Details of each winner shall be published on www.mister-potato.com ("Website") on the 18th of the subsequent month after each quarterly draw. Participants are advised to check the Website constantly. MDD will not be held responsible for any failure, technical glitch or delay in the winners' announcement.
- As entries are transmitted over the networks of independent Internet service providers over which MDD has no control, MDD shall not be responsible for any failure or delay in the transmission of the online entries that may result in the participants being omitted from the selection process during the Contest Period.
- MDD shall not be liable in any way with regards to the quality and the suitability of the offered prizes.
- Prize winner(s) will need to claim their prize(s) personally from MDD's distributor's office in their country of residence. When claiming the prize, the following conditions are to be followed; the winner is required to present his/her original identity card or passport for verification.
- All prizes will be kept for 3 months from stipulated window of collection date, after which unclaimed prizes can no longer be claimed.
- Winners shall bear all costs of calls and transportation to the office of MDD's affiliates or distributor to claim the respective prizes. If the event that the winner is not able to claim his/her prize, MDD may choose to post the prize to the winner(s).
- MDD shall not be held liable for any loss or damages that might occur to prize(s) that are posted.
- By participating in this Contest, winners hereby grant MDD the right to broadcast the names, pictures or display any matter related to any of the winners for advertising purposes and publicity related to the Contest without any prior notice to the winners. The winners are not entitled to claim any payment in any form, fee or compensation for the use of their images or details in relation to the above.
- MDD management reserves the right as the 'judge' in any matters related to this Contest. The judge's decision with respect to this Contest or any part thereof shall be final and binding and no correspondence (verbal or written) shall be entertained.
- By participating in this Contest, all participants are fully aware and agree to be liable to all the terms, conditions and decisions made by MDD. All decisions made with regards to this Contest are final and no correspondence thereon shall be entertained.
- MDD's decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final, conclusive and binding. MDD shall not be obliged to give any reasons or enter into any correspondence with any person(s) on any matter concerning the Contest.
- MDD shall not be responsible nor shall accept any liabilities of whatsoever nature and however arising or suffered by the participants and/or third parties resulting directly or indirectly from the Contest and/or the Prizes.
- Manchester United Football Club shall not be responsible nor shall accept any liabilities of whatsoever nature and however arising or suffered by the participants and/or third parties resulting directly or indirectly from the Contest and/or the Prizes
- In the event of any inconsistency between these rules, terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, these rules, terms and conditions shall prevail.
- All time references contained in this rules, Terms and Conditions shall refer to that applicable in the Republic of Singapore (UTC+08).
MDD and its subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and/or subcontractors provide this service on an "as is" basis and without any warranty or condition, whether express or implied. MDD and its subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and/or subcontractors specifically disclaim the implied warranties of title, merchantability, performance, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In addition, no advice or information obtained (whether orally or written) by the participants from MDD shall create any warranty.
Limitation of Liability
MDD reserves the right to change, amend, insert and/or suspend any of the rules, terms or conditions stated herein without prior notice to the participants. MDD does not guarantee service availability and shall not be held liable for any delay or failure in performance in any event. The use of the Website is at the participants' sole risk, and MDD disclaims all liability for any damage that may be caused to the participants' equipment (computer hardware, software and data inclusive) due to the use of this Website.
In no event shall MDD or its subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and/or subcontractors be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the participants' conduct or anyone else in connection with the use of this Website, the service or these terms and conditions, including but without limitation to lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
The participants hereby undertake to MDD that they shall indemnify and keep MDD indemnified from and against all claims, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, penalties, losses, costs, expenses (including without limitation, legal fees and disbursements on a full indemnity basis) which MDD may suffer, incur or sustain as a result of or in consequence of or in relation to any breaches of any of the representations, warranties, undertakings and terms contained in these terms and conditions of use.
If any provision of these terms and conditions are held unenforceable, then such provision shall be modified to reflect MDD's intention. All remaining provisions of these rules, terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
MDD reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest for any reason, without notice, at any time. MDD also reserves the right to alter the provisions of these terms and conditions regarding the Contest at any time without further notification to the participants.